The Estevan Bruins are offering a unique program to only 20 skaters and 2 goalies per group this August. Join ten Estevan Bruins players and Staff in a week designed specifically for you. You will have the opportunity to concentrate on specific skills that you want to work on with our players and coaches each session.
Each ice session is 1.5 hours long. As a group you will be put through the paces by our head instructors for 40 minutes and then you will break off into 2:1 ratio instruction to concentrate on the skills you want o improve on. Players will submit the skills they want to focus on for the week and during the week our players and staff will meet with each camper.
5:1 ratio instruction during our off-ice shooting, stickhandling and dryland sessions. Player will break into groups of 5 for these off-ice sessions.
Head Instructor Jason Tatarnic has 15 years plus running this camp format and he is extremely excited to offer this camp this summer.
- 15 hours of ice time
- 2:1 ratio instruction on the ice
- 5:1 ration instruction off the ice
- Limited to 20 skaters per group
- Choose what skills you want to improve on
- Daily power skating sessions
- Testing for Speed
- Report Cards to provide feedback on the skills you wanted to work on
- 2:1 ratio for goalie instruction on the ice
- The off-ice focus will be on puck control and passing for the goalies. Practice and Repetition is the key.
- 90 plus minutes of individualized training per day
- $800 plus GST
- If you register for both our camps you will receive a $100 dollar discount
- Each player will receive a Bruins practice jersey
- At the conclusion of the camp 1 participant will be recognized for being the hardest worker on and off the ice and will receive a gift card for Estevan Bruins merchandise
- The maximum number of players is 20 and 2 goalies. No exceptions
The Bruins will have a daily check-in for each child upon arrival, arriving no earlier than 30 minutes before their first activity. On Day 1, parents are required to fill out a waiver form for each child.
Lunch will not be provided, but a designated eating area will be set up in Affinity Place. Please provide your child with a daily lunch, as the concession at Affinity Place may not be open during the camp.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR BRUINS INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING CAMP
- Registration is maxed out at 20 skaters and 2 goalies per age group, and is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Payment must be received in full no later than June 30th, 2023 to guarantee your spot will be held.
- Registration is $800 + GST for each participant
Information Package for Bruins Individualized Training Camp
Want to register for our regular Kids Summer Hockey Camp? Click HERE