Hey everyone! The Estevan Bruins will be hosting their Annual Skills and Development Summer Camp this August. We are currently planning all the details of the events (ie. skating times, Dryland events, eating time etc.) but as of right now, you can register your child!
Click here to fill out the registration form and secure your child spot today!
The Estevan Bruins are excited to bring back the annual ‘Skill Development Camp’ for young hockey players in Estevan!
The camp will run from August 22nd-26th and provides players in the U7, U9, U11, U13, U15 divisions with up close and personal instruction from the Bruins’ players and coaching staff.
“The Kids Camp has become one of our most popular and in-demand events that serves as an unofficial kick-off to our new season each year,” explains Jason Tatarnic, Head Coach and General Manager of the Estevan Bruins.
“What’s really great about the camp is that our players and staff can develop really great relationships with our young fans and their parents right away, and that connection helps tie our team to the community for many years down the road.”
Open to girls and boys in each age group, and includes the following segments for each division:
- An official Estevan Bruins camp jersey to take home! Sizes: Youth S/M/L/XL, Adult S/M/L)
- U7 Will have morning sessions
- U9 All Day
- U11 All Day
- U13 All Day
- U15 Conditioning and Skills
- 10 – 60 minute On-Ice Sessions (2 per day), developing various on-ice skills including goaltender-specific training.
- 5 – 45 minute Dryland Training Sessions (1 per day), Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 5 – 45 minute Gymnasium/Activity Sessions (1 per day), held indoors or outdoors (weather permitting).
- Additional training and activities to be announced.
We will be running the camp in compliance with the current public health orders. This includes, but is not limited to: a daily check-in for each child upon arrival, arriving no earlier than 15 minutes before their first activity, and parents are required to fill out a waiver form for each child.
Lunch will not be provided, but a designated eating area will be set up in Affinity Place. Please provide your child with a daily lunch, as the concession at Affinity Place may not be open during the camp.
A more detailed itinerary including arrival/lunch/pickup times will be provided to all participants in the weeks leading up to the start of camp. However, please note the estimated times in our poster for each age group and plan accordingly.
- Registration is maxed out at 24 participants per age group, and is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Payment must be received in full no later than June 30th, 2022 to guarantee your spot will be held.
- Registration is only $400 + GST (Total $420) for each participant
- Registration is $315 for each participant attending the U7 Category as they will not be there for the full day