For the first time since January 2020, the Estevan Bruins’ Calcutta Shootout Fundraiser will return!
The shootout will consist of the 21 Bruins’ skaters, the 2 Bruins’ goaltenders and potentially “mystery” shooters. Each shooter will get one shot on each goalie in Round 1 in a ‘knockout-style’ format, and the shootout will continue in that manner until the final shooters remain and a winner is crowned.
There will be prize payouts for the Top 3 shooters, as well as a “winner” for each goaltender and where their final save percentage (SV%) lands. For both Cam Hrdlicka and Jackson Miller, fans will be able to bid if they will finish with: (above .800 SV%), (between .700 – .800 SV%), and (below .700%).
There will be a minimum of 27 bid sheets (21 for skaters, 6 for goaltenders) for fans to bid on.
Here is the breakdown for the prize payouts:
SHOOTERS – 1st Place (30%), 2nd Place (20%), 3rd Place (10%)
GOALIES – Cam Hrdlicka SV% (20%), Jackson Miller SV% (20%)
50% of the total bid amounts (fundraising portion) will be donated to the Estevan Bruins, with the other 50% (prize portion) being divided among the 5 winners of the Calcutta Shootout.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE COMPLETE RULES & PAYOUT DETAILS
- All bids must be made in person during the Bruins – Flin Flon game on Saturday, Feb. 11th.
- All successful bids must be paid for in person (either in cash or card) before the 3rd period.
- Bid Sheets will be available in the lobby until the end of the 2nd intermission and will be taken down all at once. Successful bidders will be announced and directed to pay at the Bruins’ office immediately during the intermission/start of the 3rd period.
- All bid sheets start at a minimum of $50.
- All winners will receive their prize portion immediately following the shootout at the Bruins’ office.